Devlog #3 - 1.26

Posted in CategoryDevlog
  • N
    Nalem 7 months ago

Hello players !

Sorry for the long time since the last update. I will list you all task that responsible for this long waiting time, and I'm very HAPPY to work on it to improve the game experience !

The plan is to higly improve the game and remove network lags.

I'm currently working on:

• Moving from Unet to Mirror with KCP (for highly improve network performance +++, but cause some work)
    • Updating our old MasterServer system to a new system (for .net 4.0 compatibility, that permit to use mirror for the networking. That take very long time)
    • New galaxy pattern generation (A true pattern!)
    • Fully new control in all direction (character, vehicle, spaceship) and New Camera system (for third person view)
    • True spherical world! Simply True Planets! (need some change to the building system etc... Take some time)
    • A true galaxy map (inspired from avorion)
    • All other more small changes
    • Separate resource per planet (with hability to use resource from opened stargate)
    • Add electric pole system to connect electricity with buildings
    • Exchange system to automate resource exchange between your planets
    • New resources (textile, fiber, and a money (not named yet))
    • Rework spaceship control with Captain Chair (to control in third person the ship)
    • Inventory for cities to withdraw/send resource to a city from your inventory
    • New game phase (microorganism, creature, tribute) before the Medieval age
    • Per-planet resource (eg: no woods in lava or rock planet)
    • Planetary satellite (like moon), Nebula, Asteroid field, Asteroid belt, and other decorative effects in space)
    • Blackhole in void sector (with a percent chance to appear)
    • Natural Whormole to travel long distance (appear in the galaxy)

And all of these changes cause a lot of other changes... :D

Also, you need to know that theses changes cause a Universe Reset in the 1.26 update.

Thanks for folllowing us,

Regards

Nalem

Please login or register to leave a response.