Devlog #3 - 1.26Posted in CategoryDevlog
NNalem 4 weeks ago
Hello players !
Sorry for the long time since the last update. I will list you all task that responsible for this long waiting time, and I'm very HAPPY to work on it to improve the game experience !
The plan is to higly improve the game and remove network lags.
I'm currently working on:
- Moving from Unet to Mirror with KCP (for highly improve network performance +++, but cause some work)
- Updating our old MasterServer system to a new system (for .net 4.0 compatibility, that permit to use mirror for the networking. That take very long time)
- New galaxy pattern generation (A true pattern!)
- Fully new control in all direction (character, vehicle, spaceship) and New Camera system (for third person view)
- True spherical world! Simply True Planets! (need some change to the building system etc... Take some time)
- A true galaxy map (inspired from avorion)
- All other more small changes
- Separate resource per planet (with hability to use resource from opened stargate)
- Add electric pole system to connect electricity with buildings
- Exchange system to automate resource exchange between your planets
- New resources (textile, fiber, and a money (not named yet))
- Rework spaceship control with Captain Chair (to control in third person the ship)
- Inventory for cities to withdraw/send resource to a city from your inventory
- New game phase (microorganism, creature, tribute) before the Medieval age
- Per-planet resource (eg: no woods in lava or rock planet)
- Planetary satellite (like moon), Nebula, Asteroid field, Asteroid belt, and other decorative effects in space)
- Blackhole in void sector (with a percent chance to appear)
- Natural Whormole to travel long distance (appear in the galaxy)
And all of these changes cause a lot of other changes... :D
Also, you need to know that theses changes cause a Universe Reset in the 1.26 update.
Thanks for folllowing us,